Very realistic stone imitation.
- Perfect for the bathroom, kitchen, living room or hallway.
- Check this modern arrangements and a rich design provided by 3D decorative wall panels. Our product is characterized above all by a beautiful and modern design.
The wall panels are 1 millimeter thick / The embossing is up to 3 mm thick. (Depending on the pattern)
You buying 1 piece =
Width: 0.485 m
Length: 0.962 m
Area: 0.46 m²
- Thanks to our panels, you can easily renovate the kitchen, bedroom or any room of your choice, and more importantly, you don’t have to hire a costly renovation team. You can do everything yourself and inexpensively!
- In addition, the 3D panels help you to mask wall irregularities!
- The material from which our panels are made is high quality PVC.
- It’s waterproof – so it can hang over the sink.
- We do not recommend installing the panels in places with an open flame source (fireplace, gas stove, etc.).
For electric or induction cookers, keep a distance of at least 30 cm or use tempered glass as a protective plate.
- All interiors/exteriors without UV rays
- We do not recommend installing the panels in places with an open flame source (fireplace, gas stove, etc.). For electric or induction cookers, keep a distance of at least 30 cm or use tempered glass as a protective plate.
- The panel has a puzzle effect – measurements should be taken with the correction + -5%
- Panels should overlap at the joints! so glued together.
- The color of the panels may vary slightly from the actual color due to the color settings on your computer screen.
- Due to different production batches, panels purchased on different dates may vary in color for the same offer. To avoid the above differences, it pays to get the right number of panels so you don’t have to expand the array. Otherwise, there is a risk of buying panels with visible color differences.
- The wall panel is to be mounted on the wall with a PVC adhesive. Pattex DK Flex 1000 recommended! Not available for purchase!However, it is very important to choose the right adhesive for unusual surfaces such as chipboard/wood panels. Pattex DK Flex 1000 recommended!