- The wall panel imitates architectural concrete. The concrete pattern on the panel is a high-quality print which, apart from the material and hardness, can optimally replace a more expensive plate made of heavy architectural concrete.
- Made of polystyrene material (a transparent, white foamed, amorphous and partially crystalline thermoplastic)
- Thanks to the modern technology of pressing polystyrene, you can decorate the room with a unique 3D effect.
- It is a great decoration for customers who want to remodel their own gaming room, TV wall or bedroom ceiling. It is a universal home design decoration!
- 3D panels can be painted with acrylic and latex paints. (natural colors – solvent-free – no solvent – no thinner)
- With its effect and design, the panel achieves the same result that can otherwise only be achieved with the use of very expensive 3D panels.(1-2mm difference possible – so the material is very flexible!) *Material is sensitive to impact = fragile
The color of the panels may vary slightly from the actual color due to the color settings on your computer screen.
Due to different production batches, panels purchased on different dates may vary in color for the same offer. To avoid the above differences, it pays to get the right number of panels so you don’t have to expand the array. Otherwise, there is a risk of buying panels with visible color differences.
- A wall panel has the dimensions of 50x50cm, which corresponds to 0.25 square meters. 4 pieces = 1 square meter!
You are buying 1 piece here
- The thickness of these wall panels is 3 millimeters. (Polystyrene) The embossing is up to 2 cm high, depending on the pattern.
- The panels are self-adhesive.
Do you have any questions about the product or other concerns?
We are here for you!
- We recommend carefully measuring and cleaning the area to be used before buying,
in order to avoid the risk of soiled or even broken wall panels during installation.
The wall panel should only be installed on clean and straight concrete walls with a primer!
We are not responsible for damage to walls or other objects that serve as a decorative surface.