Made of plastic – PVC
- Thanks to the modern technology of pressing PVC, you can decorate the room with a unique 3D effect.
- It is a great decoration for customers who want to design their own gaming room, TV wall or even bedroom ceiling according to their preferences, for example. It is a universal home design deco!
- Easy assembly saves you both time and money on expensive contractors.
- 3D panels can be painted.
See for yourself!!!
You get here 0.25 sqm = 1 piece
The thickness of this wall panel is 1 millimeter. (PVC)
The embossing of this panel is approx. 2-5 cm depending on the model.
- The joints should be taken into account during assembly. The panels are very stable – hard – in the case of uneven walls, the unevenness between the panels can be absorbed, which must be filled with acrylic. (joints)
- The panels can be cut with a sharp knife.
- The panel is to be mounted with mounting adhesive. Not available for purchase.
- However, it is very important to choose the right adhesive for unusual surfaces such as chipboard/wood panels.
- Pattex DK Flex 1000 recommended.
Do you have any questions about the product or other concerns?
We are here for you!
- Before buying, we recommend carefully measuring and cleaning the area to be used,
to avoid the risk of dirty or even broken wall panels during assembly.
- Due to different production batches, panels purchased on different dates may vary in color for the same offer. To avoid the above differences, it pays to get the right number of panels so you don’t have to expand the array. Otherwise, there is a risk of buying panels with visible color differences.
- Before purchasing, please check whether this type of panel is suitable for your needs.