- Made of polystyrene material (a transparent, white foamed, amorphous and partially crystalline thermoplastic)
- Thanks to the modern technology of pressing polystyrene, you can decorate the room with a unique 3D effect.
- It is a great decoration for customers who want to remodel their own gaming room, TV wall or bedroom ceiling. It is a universal home design decoration!
- 3D panels can be painted with acrylic and latex paints. (natural colors – solvent-free – no solvent – no thinner)
- The panel perfectly reflects the effect and design that can otherwise only be achieved by using very expensive 3D panels.
- A wall panel has the dimensions of 50x50cm, which corresponds to 0.25 square meters. 4 pieces = 1 square meter!
(1-2mm difference possible – so the material is very flexible!) *Material is sensitive to impact = fragile
The color of the panels may vary slightly from the actual color due to the color settings on your computer screen.
Due to different production batches, panels purchased on different dates may vary in color for the same offer. To avoid the above differences, it pays to get the right number of panels so you don’t have to expand the array. Otherwise, there is a risk of buying panels with visible color differences.
You are buying 1 pieces!
- The thickness of these wall panels is 3 millimeters. (Polystyrene) The embossing is up to 2 cm high. (depending on the pattern)
If the panel is curved backwards, it is a natural feature resulting from the production of the panel. This is not a product defect. Material is flexible and will conform to any wall or ceiling!Panels should be fixed with professional mounting adhesive. We recommend our Den Braven or for specific surface Pattex DK Flex 1000.
- The panels are to be assembled with fixing glue. Not available for purchase.
However, it is very important to choose the right adhesive for unusual surfaces such as chipboard / wood panels.
Do you have any doubts? Ask us!
- We recommend carefully measuring and cleaning the area to be used before buying,
in order to avoid the risk of soiled or even broken wall panels during installation
We are not responsible for any damage caused by your installation!