- Made of polystyrene material (a transparent, foamed white, amorphous or semi-crystalline thermoplastic)
- Panels can be painted with acrylic and latex paints. (natural colors – solvent-free – no solvent – no thinner)
- These are panels that are intended to be attached to a wall or ceiling, otherwise there may be visible gaps or streaks on the panel. The panel on the wall or ceiling is black and not transparent.
- A wall panel has dimensions of 100x50cm. One panel = 0.5 square meters. 2 pieces = 1 square meters.
(1-2mm difference possible – so the material is very flexible!) *Material is sensitive to impact = fragile
The color of the panels may vary slightly from the actual color due to the color settings on your computer screen.
Due to different production batches, panels purchased on different dates may vary in color for the same offer. To avoid the above differences, it pays to get the right number of panels so you don’t have to expand the array. Otherwise, there is a risk of buying panels with visible color differences.
You are buying 1 pieces!
These are panels that are intended to be attached to a wall or ceiling, otherwise there may be visible gaps or streaks on the panel. The panel on the wall or ceiling is black and not transparent.
- Material of the wall panels is 3 mm thick. (Polystyrene)
- The panels are mounted with fixing adhesive. Not received in purchase.
However, it is very important to choose the right adhesive for unusual surfaces such as chipboard / wood panels.
Do you have any doubts? Ask us!
- We recommend carefully measuring the area to be used before buying.
Of course, it can always happen that one or two wall panels get dirty or broken during assembly.
We do not accept any complaints for damage to your assembly.