Decorative panels with a sanded surface, making them harder and more impact-resistant.
- Made from polystyrene material (a transparent, white foamed, amorphous and semi-crystalline thermoplastic)
- Thanks to the modern technology of pressing polystyrene, you can decorate the room with a unique 3D effect.
- The wall panel with its sand print is an excellent choice for people who want to give their interior a unique & unique character.
- The surface is as rough as sand.
- 3D panels can be painted with acrylic and latex paints to tell the effect even better! (natural colors – solvent-free – no solvent – no thinner)
Compared to other panels, this material hardens after painting and is therefore even more resistant!
- With its effect and design, the panel achieves the same result that can otherwise only be achieved when using very expensive 3D panels.
A wall panel has the dimensions of 50x50cm, which corresponds to 0.25 square meters. 4 pieces = 1 square meter! (1mm difference possible – so the material is very flexible!)
Due to different production batches, panels purchased on different dates may vary in color for the same offer. To avoid the above differences, it pays to get the right number of panels so you don’t have to expand the arrangement. Otherwise, there is a risk of buying panels with visible color differences.
The color of the panels may vary slightly from the actual color due to the color settings on your computer screen.
Material serves only as a decorative function.
You buy 1 piece here
- The thickness of this wall panel is 3+2 (5) millimeters. (polystyrene) Depending on the pattern, the embossing is up to 2 cm high.
- The panel is to be mounted with fastening adhesive. Not available for purchase.
However, it is very important to choose the right adhesive for unusual surfaces such as chipboard or wooden panels.
Do you have any questions about the product or other concerns?
We are here for you!
When ordering larger quantities, the contract fulfillment time may be longer. We’ll keep you up to date
- Before buying, we recommend carefully measuring and cleaning the area to be used,
to avoid the risk of dirty or even broken wall panels during assembly.
We are not responsible for damage during your installation!